Where it all began…our 200 year old family home was our first remodeling project. Always in need of repair, our dad taught us early on how to remodel, repair and update a home. We credit our work ethic and drive to our father, a retired steel worker. Dad is a very handy man and can do just about anything and as we worked alongside him we developed a solid understand of building. He encouraged each of his eight children to receive further education and each brother/owner holds a college degree, as well as, other industry related certifications. Meet some of the team…
Each brother/owner has an extensive background in the building industry. Owings Brothers Contracting has its roots in family. We believe you will find our craftsmanship second to none and our commitment to your family’s needs, genuine. From the first meeting to the final punch out our family’s goal is to serve yours.
The Owings family has been in the Baltimore area for over 200 years and we are proud of our heritage. Our experience has taken us to many neighborhoods in Baltimore City, Howard County, Carroll County, Anne Arundel County, and Baltimore County. We appreciate the beauty and history of each neighborhood and can offer our expertise for fulfilling your desired remodel or custom home, while bringing to you the best investment.
We are a full service general contractor with a Design Studio, which offers our customers the ability to make selections and discuss design with our expert design staff. Also, Owings Home Services, which is our kitchen and bath division that completes many of your home remodeling projects such as; kitchens, baths, basements, porches and much more.
Whether you are looking to remodel your home or build a new one, you can depend on Owings Brothers Contracting. Our reputation is our name, our name is our family.
Reasons for Choosing Owings Brothers Contracting & Owings Home Services
- Family owned and operated
- We perform all levels of remodeling and home building
- We offer Design/Build Services for those who are starting out or build to your plans
- Competent office staff trained to problem solve and offer prompt responses to customers
- Our Purchasing & Selections Director offers our customers competitive pricing
- An experienced in-house work force and subcontractors offer customers a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Professionally and effectively communicates 24/7 with Client Management Software (see video)