Maryland Design Build Contracting
Benefits of Design-Build
Design Build is a method in the building industry to deliver a project in which design and construction services are by a single entity. This approach minimizes risks for homeowners and reduces the delivery schedule by offering in tandem the design phase and the construction phase of a project.
The traditional approach for construction projects consists of choosing a designer or architect and also a contractor. The Design-Build approach for home improvements or custom built homes offers the homeowner a single point of responsibility in an attempt to reduce overall cost.
Owings Brothers Contracting can offer Design-Build services or can build according to your architectural plans. Our project specialists have much experience in working with architects and designers and can offer support as part of your project building team for bath & kitchen remodeling or any other interior/exterior remodel, as well as, additions and building your custom home.
Why Choose Owings Brothers for Design Build?
We offer start to finish solutions to every project including full design services.
- Feasibility Study in your home: focuses on helping answer the essential question “should we proceed with the proposed project idea”
- Budget Analysis: the dollar equivalent for all the work it takes to design and build or remodel your home
- Design Build Services: a method to deliver a project in which the design and construction services are contracted by a single entity known as a design–build contractor.
- Scheduling Retainer (guaranteed start date): fee paid in advance in order to secure a place in the production schedule
- Interior Design Services: creative interior design professionals to help plan your interior space layout and selections
- Third Party Inspection Services Contracted, if required: Structural Engineering, County, Lead etc.